Saturday, August 6, 2011

Well folks. It's not so bad being back.
 I'm spending the weekend with my Mama out here in Flower Mound. 
Thursday we got pedi's and watched that movie Soul Surfer! Friday, I sat around the house- pulled some weeds (what i like to do on my spare time), and painted a wood fixture for my Mama. That night, I helped my friend Steffen move into his new apartment in Las Colinas! It wasn't too bad- thank goodness he didn't have a lot of baggage. We got drinks and Vietnamese food afterward, then took a dip in the pool! Saturday couldn't have come faster. Today was a day with my Mama again. We drove out to Frisco, got some pizza at California Pizza Kitchen (Yum!) then shopped till we dropped. I got a cute lace shirt from XXI, a skirt, and a new pair of Rock and Revival jeans from Buckle (ridiculously expensive!) That's about all I could handle of the mall. Too many people, stores, and clothes- can cause an anxiety attack! Anyways,  happy camper now- that I have jeans that fit and a cute top and skirt! Came back- wiped out we both took naps, then hung low for the rest of the night. I got to watch one of my FAVORITE movies.... Sweet Home Alabama! Yup, love that movie. I could watch it over and over again. I've always wanted to use my favorite line of that movie....
Anyways, church is tomorrow- with Mama, then Brooke and a friend is coming over for dinner! Then I'm headed back to Dallas once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment