Saturday, August 20, 2011

10 Memories

10 Memories that I liked. In no order, not playing any favorites, just off the top of my head.

10) My Mama and I took a Saturday off and drove down in the morning to Waxahachie, grabbed lunch at an antique shop, and shopped around the small run-down town. There were all sorts of little antique shops, the old court house was there, and one of a kind clothing stores you don't see around. It was a little ole country town. It was a lot of fun, and I remember taking lots of pictures when I was there! My Mama and I walked around there for about 7 hours- just enjoying ourselves, being together, and the lovely spring afternoon.
Me outside the courthouse
Big bottle of coke we found at an Antique shop

9) My 18th Birthday Party. I combined it with one of my old best friends from church; She had the same birthday as me. It was a glow in the dark rave. Lots of fun! The whole house had black lights, we had champagne glasses, punch, candy, chips, streamers, balloons, glow-sticks, music, and dancing! It turned out to be a blast, and tons of people showed up. Probably around 30! 
  The Birthday Girls!
Party Time!
Our cool glasses!

8) Long boarding in Arizona. I went with Mckay and my cousin Jodi! I'd never road a longboard before,  so Mckay taught me! It was pretty easy and I was getting the hang of it. So we went down the the board-walk and road a lot down there. That was the first time I grew attach to long boarding. So I was doing good for awhile, under I came to this hill that I've road down before. Thought I could do it. So I began pushing my way down the hill and as I was catching a lot of speed, I began to lose control. I saw some rocks that were spilt down the hill and all I could process was I need to jump this ship. So I dove straight out onto the concrete. Surprised I didn't break any bones. I laid there face down, and I felt like I broke every bone in my body. Mckay quickly ran into the lake to retrieve my long board, and jodi and other pedestrians came to help me up. I couldn't move, I was in shock. I stood up quickly told everyone I was fine, and the next thing I knew I was in Jodi's bed at home. Apparently I passed out right when I stood up haha. But that has gotta be the coolest memory I have of long boarding!
 Before the accident...
This was only one elbow, the other one was just the same, my ribs were bruised, and a scraped my hip really badly. 

7)My Best Friend in high school, Desiree and I got into this bad but exciting habit. It all started out when we were driving down this road, and there were tons of construction cones. Some how it got brought up that we should steal one just for kicks. SO we did. We stole a traffic cone, while we were driving- I pulled it through the window when no one of coming, and tried to shove it under the dash-board when cars starting down the street. We were so excited we did it, we weren't quite sure what to do with it. So this began our habit. We left it on or in the bed of random peoples cars, on their front porch, in the drive-way, random spot on the median, in the weirdest places ever. And then we both took one home each just for memories. Here's mine :) BUT my mama made me throw it out the window when her and I were driving to do errands. She didn't want me to get arrest for a dumb thing like that haha.
This is called Coning (the real thing- not ice cream coning).

6) To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment